PHILADELPHIA – May 10, 2012 – Professional Women’s Roundtable (PWR) – a non-profit providing networking, leadership, educational and personal growth opportunities to a diverse group of emerging women business leaders in the Greater Philadelphia region – expands its board with new members:
Ashley E. Anders, M.S. PHR, Chair, Alliance Relations
- Anders, who is an organizational and leadership development consultant and executive coach, is president of Ashley Anders Consulting, Inc. Active in the community, she is on the Executive Board for non-profit Need in Deed, which focuses on community service learning, and on the Corporate Solutions Advisory Board for the Philadelphia Community College. Anders is a resident of Center City Philadelphia.
Peg Calvario, Co-Chair, Membership Committee
- A business, life and healthcare coach, Calvario is president of PEGCALVARIO, LLC. She serves as leader, trainer and facilitator of PWR’s monthly Core Discussions focusing on revenue generation and family matters, in addition to sitting on the Patient Family Centered Care Advisory Council for the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Calvario resides in Lower Pottsgrove, Pa.
Heather A. Herrington, Esq., Co-Chair, Events Committee
- Herrington is an attorney at Jacobs Law Group, PC, where she handles complex commercial and civil litigation, and labor and employment matters. A current member of the Temple American Inn of Court, she previously served on the Young Lawyer’s Division Executive Committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association. Herrington lives in Mt. Laurel, N.J.
Christine Soares, Esq., Co-Chair, Sponsorship Committee
- Focusing on commercial, bankruptcy and real estate litigation for clients ranging from private individuals to Fortune 1000 companies, Soares practices in the Litigation Department at Fox Rothschild LLP. She sits on the WOMEN’S WAY’s Ernesta Drinker Ballard Book Prize Committee and on the Sponsorship Committee for the South Jersey Young Professional Association’s Annual Halo Ball. Soares is a resident of Philadelphia’s Graduate Hospital section.
Elizabeth E. Willis, Co-Chair, Events Committee
- Willis is a wealth management advisor at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, with clients including non-profits, individuals, and trust and estates. Active in the Philadelphia community, she serves as the art gallery curator for The William Way Community Center. Willis is a participant in United Way’s Young Leadership Program. She resides in Center City Philadelphia.
Founded in 2002, PWR seeks to enhance business development and other professional development skills. For more information on PWR and its networking/leadership programs, visit pwroundtable.com, or contact Seamless Events at email@example.com.