Professional Women’s Roundtable is seeking a PR & Communications Chair to join our dynamic Board of Directors.
- Planning, overseeing and executing external promotion of PWR’s events and membership benefits
- Maintaining and regularly updating PWR’s website and digital event calendar
- Maintaining PWR’s email marketing campaign
- Promoting PWR’s events and membership in local press
- Creating original content for use on PWR channels
- Leading ongoing refinement of PWR’s brand identity and external messaging
- Providing communications counsel to the Board of Directors related to issues management and brand voice
- Coordinating creation of brand collateral
- Collaborating with the Social Media Chair on shared promotion strategies
- Exploring and coordinating cross-promotion opportunities with like-minded organizations
- Staying apprised of PR & Communications trends and spotting opportunities for new strategies and tactics
- Reporting success metrics to the PWR Board
- Fulfilling board duties including consistent attendance and contributions to events and meetings
To apply, please submit your completed application to email@example.com.
Note: PR & Communications Chair must be a PWR member and commit to a two-year board term.
PWR Board of Directors Application.doc