Professional Women’s Roundtable is seeking a Social Media Chair to join our dynamic Board of Directors!
- Directing social media strategy and collaborating with the Communications Chair to promote PWR events and membership
- Maintaining PWR's social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and MeetUp
- Creating original content for use on all platforms
- Overseeing PWR's members-only Facebook group
- Staying apprised of social media trends and updates
- Reporting metrics to the PWR Board
- Fulfilling board duties including consistent attendance and contributions to events and meetings
To apply, please submit your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Social Media Chair must be a PWR member and commit to a two-year board term.
PWR Board of Directors Application.doc