Are you perceived the way you want to be perceived?
Are you interested in understanding components of image, that go beyond just professional attire?
Are you curious how your voice affects the impression you make on people?
Would you like to give back to the community while you learn tips and tools for your own career?
Join us on Monday, July 29th, for an exclusive evening in the Fountain Restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, the top power dining spot in the city! You will hear from image experts including:
- Vocal coach, Laura Sicola, Owner of Vocal Impact Productions,
- Professional image consultant, Sara Canuso, Owner of A Suitable Solution
- Jewelry designer, Karen Moustafellos, Owner of EnA
- Celebrity Makeup Artist and Beauty Spokesperson, Carie Brescia, Owner of Compact Beauty, LLC. and
- A style consultant from J. Crew.
Partial proceeds to benefit Career Wardrobe. Karen Moustafellos and Carie Brescia will be selling their products with a portion of the proceeds going to Career Wardrobe. We will also be collecting donations, so clean out your closets for the following items!